Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:20:24 EDT
Well this is a toughie for me.  Are my kids wierd, or am I?  They don't
play with any toy's - and I actually find this really odd myself.  The
only thing that any of them has ever done, is Helena (aka - Lucy) found
a stuffed animal that tasted good.  She ate his face off - 3 times.  She
chewed him open, I sewed him shut, she chewed, I sewed, etc.  I have
given them all - lots of toys - from stuffed animals, stuffed micies,
jingle balls, etc.  I have spent about 100 bucks on toys for them but
they don't play with any of em......is there something wrong with them,
or ME?  Romulous (aka - Ricky) loves to play with bags, plastic, paper,
whatever.  He goes bonkers when he hears the "crinkles" of a bag.  He
will get sooooo hyper when he plays with them too.  It is fun to watch.
All of them DO love to run thru their plastic tunnels though - but that
is about it.  Morganna loves to take and hide shoes and their insoles -
but again, these aren't toys....any advice on how I can teach them to
play with all these damn toys I bought em guys?

Oh - and funny eats?  Lucy climbed on the table yesterday when I was
in the "powder room".  She zeroed in on a SEALED ding-dong (yes the
chocolate ones with the gooey cream inside...oh and uhm, it wasn't mine
though, I swear!  I don't eat them.....*winks*) - anyways - she not only
zeroed in, she ripped the package open and was chowin down when I busted
her.  I came into the room - saw her on the table....and said: "Lucy!!!"
She calmly looked up at me, wiped her face of with her paws, cleared her
throat, and said: "what?" I'm not doing anything...I turned to shut off
the light in the other room - and she grabbed her ding-dong and was
headin for the edge of the table......rather like: I'm busted so I better
take this and run if I want to keep eatin it!!!  " It was soooo cute!
No - she didn't get to keep it either, lol.  She was a bit "miffed" at
me for taking it from her though....

Kim and Her Army of Idiots (who won't play with their toys)