From:
Debbie Utter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 18:35:45 -0400
I'm convinced the heh-heh-heh sound my ferret Brae makes is laughter.  He
ALWAYS makes that sound whenever I tickle his belly!  He rolls from side to
side trying to play with my hand, all the while "laughing."  It sounds like
he's laughing, but in "whisper mode." All you need to do is turn the volume
up, and it'd be a good ol' belly laugh!

Debbie, Becky, and the fab foursome: Brae, Templeton, Sally and Phoebe
Remembering Jamie - with us such a short time, but special because she
was our first