From:
Denise Hebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:38:36 -0700
Greetings all.  I emailed the reporter.  I was quite civil, i think.
Anyway, writing to the paper itself might be a decent idea, writing to
him is a waste of time.  Here's the response that he sent to me.
Although, correct me if I'm wrong, aren't we getting several different
sides that don't match up?  I remember reading in today's digest that the
prosecutor was as sick as we are about the verdict and sentencing, but
then in the article that this guy wrote, which he claims was sent to them
by the prosecutors office, wasn't Neal the prosecutor quoted as saying
that Morrison was a friend of the city?  I was sorely dissappointed in
this guy.  I'm sorely disappointed in utah.  And to think, we'd thought,
breifly, about moving out that direction.  I think our best bet at this
time to to let the judge know that she's already been trying to do this
again.  Anyone know if there's a way that we can find the terms of her
probation?  Shouldn't that be a matter of public record out there
somewhere?  Maybe, just maybe, we'll find that her probation includes
limiting herself, or not opporating as a shelter.  Although, it floors me,
if she feels that ferrets are smelly furbutt faces, why is she running a
"shelter" anyway?!

Denise