Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2008 19:00:52 -0800
Hi Gang,

Im trying to find the person that just had a ferret that had leg surgey
a couple weeks back

i have been off line for a couple weeks and i heard that another ferret
had its leg taken like my Magan did the other day, I would like some
information about what to do for , she lost her leg due to cancer and
it had came up on her fast the cancer did.. if the person could email
me i would like to take with her.. heres a picture of Little Magan..

<http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t280/Ferretmom20/Picturesoffriendsandferretsandmy-112.jpg>

<http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t280/Ferretmom20/?action=view&current=Picturesoffriendsandferretsandmy-113.jpg>

she goes for her stickes out this wed..

Thank you

Susan
Arkansas Hospice and Sp Needs Ferret Shelter