From:
"Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 22:46:32 -0500
Okay, I KNOW I've seen this question here, but since it didn't pertain to my
ferrets I didn't retain what the response was.  My two boys have been...
well... a little more than a little frisky lately.  Once or twice a day one
of them will be biting another ferret's neck and... well, they're both fixed
and have no business doing what they're trying to do.  They aren't
necessarily particular about the sex of their... partner.  Max was doing
this to Beckett yesterday.  Beckett was doing this to Applejuice (female)
today.  What's their deal anyway?  They shouldn't have these urges anymore,
should they?  They were both fixed before we got them (we got them at about
8 wks) so it's not like they're remembering days of old.  Both my girls are
fixed as well so it's not like they're in heat or anything.  I've been
breaking it up every time I see it.  Should I just let them (please tell me
know)?  Advice, please.

Thanks
  ahn