Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 1994 02:12:40 -0800
I read about your ferret who you thought had been fixed!  When
I lived in Colorado (oh so long ago) I had a fabulous vet
(Wendy Ostgaard) who would come to my house.  She neutered one
of my males at my home and noticed that he also had an
undescended testicle.  Unfortunately, I had to leave my kids in
Colorado when I moved to California (as we all know why) and so
I don't know if he had to have the other removed.  I don't
think I spelled "descended" right.  I am having one of those I
CAN'T SPELL nights.

And to the author of how ferrets kill cows.

THOSE ARE ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS AND I AM PRINTING THEM OUT!

okay, happy holidays everybody!