Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 18:43:39 -0700
Hi all

I am sorry for this one.  I missed it completely and didn't write it up.
Even ferrets make mistakes on occasion.  Dat is why my pencil used to have
an eraser on it.  Someone ate it.  (Hiccup)

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Fumar.  I gave her da
tour of da place.  She headed over to da Fruit Bar to get a snack which
turned into a meal.  I told her all dat sugar waz going to make her fur
fall out but she didn't believe me.  After dat she waz interested in da
Flying Lessons.  She said dat she wanted to practice up so she waz real
good when her daddy came.  I set her up with a teacher and soon her flying
wasn't bad and with practice she will be real good before you know it.  She
said to tell her daddy dat she luved him and she will be here when he gets
here.  Also she sends lots of kisses.

I am off to find another pencil but I doubt da eraser will be there when I
find it.  Do they make pencils with erasers on them.  Gotto go

Bye BYe
Sandee