Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 11:51:04 EST
I am thrilled and like a two year old.  The show is next week.  This is
one of my most favorite things of the entire year.  Only this time I will
actually be at my own booth.  I am soooo excited.

Before I float away-just want to say that I have read what Amanda just
wrote.  As she has not written me, or mentioned she would consider me as
a Mom to Monty, and my brother needs to make definitive plans on his trip
to Canada -- He LOVES Canada--especially Alberta-- I am going back into
the skim reading of Amanda.  No offense whatever to Amanda.  Just been
doing lots of skim reading since taking in so many rescues.  Never read
Amanda before until BIG put her message on the very top of the FML because
of the urgency expressed in her message over the resentment and anger of
husband for the ferret..

Don't want to hear in 2 months and 2 weeks that now I could be considered
for Monty.  I have had personal relationships like that in my long ago
days.  I will not revisit that lack of judgment.  Shudder, cringe.  I
needed dialogue, interest, back and forth ideas, and a fax or copy of vet
statement of physical and blood tests that should have been done weeks ago.

Just don't want anyone saying--hey you said there was a 3 month window,
if there is some fluky change of heart at the last minute.  There was a
3 month window.  3 months straight up of real talk and interest.  Faxes.
Descriptions of Monty.  Foods, kind of water he is drinking.  Arranging
travel and pick up.  No insane emergency pressure stuff.  It is clearly
not there.  Not a flame.  Amanda has no interest in me taking Monty.
Case closed.

Best wishes and prayers to all.
Lisette