From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 23:35:37 EST
Okay, I'm off to the hospital in a few hours to go do this baby thing.
I'll be induced at 6am - GAWD, could they have picked a more hideous
time???

I'm e-mailing all of you now so that when something finally happens, my
hubby will have all the addy's to give you an update :-)  None of his
replies will go through to the yahoogroups since he's not a subscriber,
so if any of you wish to update the groups, feel free :-)

Critters are so much easier.  I'll miss them and worry about them, but if
I have enough drugs in me.........

I am anxious, scared to death, worried, apprehensive.......maybe a little
excited...... Anyway, everyone have a great weekend and I'll catch up with
you when I'm a mom to a human...... <GAWD!!!!!!!!> What a scary thought!!

They told me to bring a "focal point" but they won't let me bring in a
Canadian lynx. Sheesh.........TTFN

Kim Schilling and the Zoo
Author of Ferrets for Dummies   >
http://www.animalsforawareness.org/Ferret%20Book.htm

Director,
Animals for Awareness
http://www.animalsforawareness.org
"Protection through Education"
A USDA, 501(C)3 non-profit educational facility dedicated to exotic and
wild animals.