From:
Elizabeth Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2011 09:14:51 -0500
I make soft ferret toys for $1 each, or 6 for $5. These are great gifts
for the Giving Tree and year round. The snakes have a rattle, cubes
have a crinkly sound; the ladybug, ice cream cone, carrot and pyramid
have a bell in them. Shipping is extra. You can buy any number and any
combination. The basic set of 6 is one of each toy. However - if you
want only snakes or any combination - just let me know. See photos
below. I also make crocheted eggs for the same price.

Contact Libby Nelson at [log in to unmask]

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6179/6257058093_ff8921ec73_m.jpg

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6215/6257588180_f05fd4cce3_m.jpg