From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 09:21:26 -0700
On the day Cathy listed her concerns regarding "bad Marshall ferret
food" and unfortunate dealings with ferret.com, I was in phone mode
And knowing Cathy from other "ferrets in need" projects, I opted to
be a Furreti Ferret Shelter advocate. I called that VERY LARGE FERRET
FARM that is not so far from me....MARSHALL FARMS.

I contacted customer service and had a very nice chat with Denise. I
shared with her Cathy's FML story and gave her the basic information. I
expressed my concern that a shelter bought a MF product to the tune of
$130.00 only to have to discard it. Shelters cannot afford these kinds
of events. Denise listened to me, wanted additional information and
encouraged me to ask Cathy to call her directly to glean the additional
information, which I did. Denise stated that this is the first she has
heard of any problem with this specific product. Typically, MF is good
about replacing bad product.

While in conversation Denise did mention "not knowing ferret.com's
return policy she could not comment." That made me think to mention
this also on the FML. When purchasing from any stores locally or
online, it is good to know their return policy if you should have a
product problem. If it is stated anywhere that they dot accept returns
or will not give credit for a bad product, it may not be where you
really want to shop.

Hope this information helps.

Today is the best day to do a good deed.

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3