From:
stephanie ann maehr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 1995 23:51:33 -0700
Dr. Williams,
I hate to be such a bother but this whole thing with ECE has got me
completely paranoid.  Sophie has had another bout of diarrhea, some of
which was green.  Now, she's not having diarrhea but small, skinny stools.
O.K., so now what?  Does she have colitis?  If so, what can I do for her?
Marty seems to be doing just fine, he's playing really well with Jake.  I'm
so very concerned about Sophie--I have to go away for 3 days to San
Francisco and I have a friend stopping by to check on the babies.  I just
want my loved ones to be healthy.  Should I be so concerned about Sophie?
Again, thanks for your help and sorry to be such a pest,

Steph
Sophie, Queen Ferret of the Universe
Marty, Gentlest of all Gentleferrets
Jake, Spasmoidal Super-Cutie