From:
Cynthia Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 13:08:11 -0500
I NEVER thought I would have to consider making such a post but the time
may have come.  I just left my job due to ethical concerns with the agency
(I work in the mental health field) and took another job that pays 8, 000
less per year.  I need to relocate to the Minneapolis area for this job.
I curretnly live in Mankato MN area I will need to take a second job to
make ends meet financialy due to apartment prices being greater also.  The
problem I am experiencing is that I can not find an apt that will take all
my babies and me.  I have 7 ferrets (two of which I rescued) and a samoyed
from the humane society.  I can finf places that will take one or the other
but not both. ;-(   I have spent many a night crying and in turmoil over
this.  I have seardched for possible living situations with no luck.  The
idea of parting from my babies pains me greatly and would be the most
difficulty thing I have ever had to do.  I am posting this for two
reaseons: 1) abny suggestions or advice and 2) anyone willing to provide my
babies with a good home.  Money is not an issue to me but rather that they
receive as much love as they can.  If I do part with them it will be with a
heavy heart.  They have tons of supplies and toys.  I would want to keep
them together in some capacity (ie: maybe sets of 2, 2, a nd 3 or 2 and 5.
The youngest two don't get along with the older five).  They are all
descented and neutered.  Six girls, one boy.  One is a MF (boy).  They are
wonderful babies.  Please email me with ideas or offers to adopt.  I want
to do this right.  Please don't flame me for being a bad mom....this is a
very difficult situation for me to be in.

with tears...

cynthia and malan, jaz, einney, lynk, banana, thistle and ivy