From:
Donna & Daniel Christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 00:22:22 -0600
Sandee,
I am writing to ask you, to send all the Christen Gang currently at
the Rainbow Bridge out, to meet , welcome and greet, Pee Wee Wheeler,
02/20/03, for he goes to the Rainbow Bridge ahead of his family, to wait
for them there.  Please find Athena, Odysseus, Roxy, Felicia, Diana,
Angel, Freya, Crimson, Clover, Pepsi , Brahn and my beloved Bandit, and
tell them there is a little boy coming over tonight, and that he really
needs a warm welcome, from them all, and some guidance, while he waits
for his family, his beloved kitty Gizmo, his mommy Diddy, and all the
other Wheelers, back in Plymouth.  It was a long journey, and now his
mommy and Giz and the rest , have to wait patiently to be together once
again with Pee Wee Wheeler.  I got permission from his mommy, to ask you
to send them all out to meet Pee Wee, because he doesn't know anyone
there, right now, and we know how his mommy's heart has been broken
tonight.

Sandee, Pee Wee apparently loves roasted chicken and macaroni salad.

He had a little basket that his mommy had on the wall for him, too.  I am
sure that she will send that on for you to hang for him, in a while .

In fond and loving memory of :

Pee Wee Wheeler
Plymouth, Ma.
February 20, 2003

May your sweet little soul find peace, love and joy amongst the others
at the Rainbow Bridge.  I w/b here to comfort your mommy, while you are
away, Pee Wee, i promise.  She will have to find solace for your kitty
Giz.

Auntie D .