From:
Erin Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 18:11:53 -0500
Well, it's been about a month since I had to put my first ferret down.  He
had adrenal problems and we were treating it but it got soo bad, he was in
such pain and just kept getting worse so we helped ease his pain.  Sandee,
please take care of my little lovebug Houdini.  I hope he's all furry and
playful like he was when he was younger.

We had him cremated since he was my first baby.  When I got him about 5
years ago, he was a flying bundle of teeth and fur.  It didn't take him
long to learn to escape from 3 of his cages (Thus the name Houdini).  And
shortly after that he turned into quite a snuggler.  I sent his cremains to
a nice lady that paints portraits of animals on egg shells that she then
hardens to about china hardness with the cremains inside.  I'll be getting
my egg back tomorrow.  $55 for a egg, stand, and to ship everything back
to you.

http://www.theeggcellentcollection.com

She's a very nice lady.  I hope others can find her talents useful.

Thanks Sandee, take care of my baby.
Erin Larson
([log in to unmask]) (if you want to reply to me, reply personally as I'm
moving into my brand new house and won't have time to read the list)