From:
Corinn Lesperance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 21:12:14 EST
Hi everyone, I'm looking for small bowls to put under the water bottles in
my kids cage.  Something to catch the water that drips out so that it
doesn't get the floor and their bedding all wet.  I found what I want at
the ferretstore.com, but they are way too big.  They are the coop cups
with wire hangers, but they only come in 10 and 20 ounces.  I have a
friend that has real small ones, but she has no idea where she got them.
I'm going to check the petco's this weekend, thinking they might have
something in the hamster/gerbil/small animal section.  If anyone has
any idea's drop me a line.

Thanks so much!
~Corinn