From:
Kelleen and the FANG Gang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 1996 01:15:07 -0700
Hi All,

I have been quiet because we got in 3 new rescues the other day.  The lady
had called 1 1/2 mos.  ago and wanted to sell them and I called everyone I
knew wanting one.  Well she never did sell them.  Then she lost my umber and
was going to have them killed until she got my number again from Zamzow's.
Thank heavens as these are three of the sweetest babies you've ever seen.
The 2 girls are only 8 mos.  old and one doesn't even look or act that old.
Her name is CJ and the other little ggirl is Casey and she is Rockadoodle's
twin.  I wonder if someone sent her to me to be my Rockadoodle's stand-in
for awhile as I have been crying and very down since Rock went to her new
home with Bobo and Kieja.  They were with me so long I could not help but
become very attached and letting them leave was very hard for me tho I knew
it was best for them.  The 3rd in the group was a little male albino named
Ghost and I say was because he went home with Michell to his new home tonite
already.  Her husband very much wanted a little albino and this one was a
real loverboy as well.  Just lays in your arms however long you want him
too.  So he is now gone and the girls are with me.

Also I have had a hard time as of last nite.  Last nite I got terrible news
that has left me in a complete state of shock and worry.  I got the really
bad news late last nite from his brother via e-mail.  My good friend I met
thru the FML named Todd (he is the one who named his baby fert Lady Kelleen)
was in a real bad car accident last Friday and his heart even stopped twice.
He is somewhat stable now I guess but still incoherent a lot and possibly
even unconcious too a lot.  I have been really slapped across the face by
this and am having a very hard time concentrating on much else so my mail
has really piled up.  I did just now hear again from his brother and he
implies that Toddy will be OK but it will be a real long haul.  Both legs
broken, 3 ribs cracked, and some internal damage that he is unsure about
right now.  Please say a prayer for my Toddy will you?

And please don't a bunch of people start giving me crap over asking those
that believe in it to say a prayer for my friend!!  I don't tell you what to
believe or how to act so don't tell me what and how I should believe and
act!  THANK YOU!

To those of you that understand my feelings and my request I THANK YOU very
much for your support and I hope to get caught up with the FML's soon ( I am
on the 24th now) and then maybe I will be able to post more.  I have been
having a lot of doubts about my ability to keep running a shelter but I am
feeling better now and I will not give up if at all possible.  Things have
just been real tough all around lately.  Gotta run now.  THANKS AGAIN!
TNT!!  Love to all from Kelleen & Her FANG GANG!!

      Kelleen Andrews  &  The FANG GANG!!!!