From:
Bill Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 1995 21:35:47 -0500
>Just a note from a Massachusetts ferret fancying household.  I just sent
>the Gov both and E-mail and faxed message......

    Great, thanks for the feedback !!!  Somebody commented on the TV tonight
[that] "there is nothing that a politician fears more than publicity".

    Judging by the comments that I have received, and the people that many
of us have talked to during the past week, we must be very very close to a
favorable recommendation, and probably(?) a favorable decision by the
Governor.  The Governor's aids are receiving so many calls and letters that
they are beginning to sound like ferret people themselves and quite
frequently know the issues as well or better than the caller and are most
eager to help out.  <grin> It is also not at all unusual to be put on hold
while they are finishing up with one caller, only to be interrupted a few
seconds into your call by a ringing telephone and the aid pleading that he
or she really must go.

    If we can keep up the intensity for just a few days more, it has got to
make a difference:

                The Honorable Governor William F. Weld
                State House
                Boston, Mass 02133