Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 08:27:51 -0500
Hi All,
Please visit
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2007955770 to get
a great deal on Mazuri's ferret food and all the profits go to help offset
the 11 adrenal surgeries that are scheduled.  Also, we still have lots of
"SJ Ferret Sanctuary & Rescue" tee shirts available for $16 which includes
shipping in the continental US.  We could really use the support and angel
wings go out to Kim and Diane who deserves more.

Cheryl, Steve and from all my babies waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
including the gang of 48 ferrets plus Steve & Cheryl the bill payers.  We
are a State licensed no kill shelter so please visit us and our business
of ferrets at http://www.sjferret.com/ or if your looking to adopt goto
http://www.sjferret.com/ad.html or our business at http://www.tamart.com/
and for email mailto:[log in to unmask] or via ICQ #2851077