From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 22:13:36 -0500
The deadline for booking rooms at the Imperial Palace for the
International Ferret Symposium has been changed from Dec 10 to November
10.  We still have a few rooms available at the conference rate of $79
for Friday and Saturday, and $49 for Wed, Thurs and Sun (plus tax and
energy surcharge).  The reservation deadline for the conference itself
remains Dec 10.

After Nov 10, we will have to release any remaining rooms in our block,
and the hotel will charge their regular room rates.  If you prefer to stay
at another hotel, we still suggest you book quickly, as LV hotel rooms
will fill quickly for Superbowl weekend.

To book a room, please contact Judy Cooke at 740-666-5872,

Linda Iroff
http://ferretsymposium.mdex.ca