From:
Carla Almaraz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 13:50:52 -0700
I need to reiterate one point from yesterdays post regarding the Oregon
Ferret Association Fun Match:

You do not have to attend the Fun Match on August 10th to buy tickets for
the quilt raffle.  If a person out of the local area wins the quilt, it will
be shipped free of charge and insured.  The winner will be notified no later
than August 31st but in reality Sandy will probably call the minute she gets
home from the Fun Match (we are all anxious to know who the winner will be!)
If you wish to buy tickets for the quilt raffle, send $1.00 (U.S.  currency)
for each ticket desired to the shelter at:

        Oregon Ferret Shelter
        Quilt Raffle
        17560 S. Holly Lane
        Oregon City, OR 97045

The merchandise raffle is different.  In the past, only people who attended
the Fun Match could participate in the raffle.  The OFA now has members in
many states and Canada, so we modified to rules to allow all OFA members in
good standing to participate in the merchandise raffle.  All members
received this information in their last newsletter along with the
pre-registration form.  Since this is a "perk" reserved for our members,
non-OFA members must be present to participate in the merchandise raffle.

See complete rules on our web site at:
http://www.teleport.com/~leonard/ffm/ffm.html

        -Carla Almaraz
        Oregon Ferret Association Fun Match Coordinator