Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 03:27:16 -0800
Jodi wrote:
>Shipping them is not a viable option...since they are illegal in CA, they
>would be confiscated--

No airline would accept a ferret for shipment into California.  They know
the tariffs prohibit the transport of ferrets there.

>shipping them seems to be a very hazardous and deadly way to transfer a
>pet in general.

That is an absolutely false statement.  1000's of animals are shipped
regularly by air with no problems.  I have shipped ferrets all over the
United States with no problems.  I have imported litters of ferrets from
off shore with no problems.

No airline could afford to allow animals to be harmed in shipment..they
would be sued out of existence if they did.

For our ferrets.

MC, The Rude One
(With Snorkle, Tuzigoot, and Bancho.  In spirit, Bubba, Billy-Bob, and
Garret)