From:
Rachelle & McKyle Tuvell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 1997 21:16:18 -0500
My furret sometimes makes this strange noise when he's happy, hopping around
on the floor.  It's a sound that is made as he exhales; it's very "breathy"
sounding.  It's something like "keh-heh-heh, keh-keh".  There is definately
that "hard k" sound at the beginning, so it's not just panting.  My husband
describes it as "panting/cackling".  During those blissful romps around the
house when we're playing chase or some other fast-paced game, he alternates
every minute or so between dooking and this other funny noise.  Does anyone
else's furret do this?  I think it's so funny!

Happy Furreting,
Rachelle & David
McKyle (Keh-heh-Keh!!!!)