From:
"D. Elliott" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 05:17:20 -0700
Hi all.  I just got some Ferretone in from The Ferret Store.  But there
superior packaging has left me stumped.  Since the lid was taped on, and
the tape was attached to the label (and I didn't try to read the label
first), the part of the label with the directions is missing (actually,
it's lost in the trash somewhere).  So, help me out here.  How do I get
year old ferrets who have never had any to eat the stuff?  How much do I
give them?  How often?

Oh, and I just discovered a tip for all you other relatively new ferret
owners out there: When your fuzzies have torn a hole in a favorite toy and
you don't want them getting the stuffing, put the toy in a sock and tie it
closed.  It works best for toys with bells on them.  Just a thought!!

Thanks,
Deziree