From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 1997 13:51:11 +0100
I have checked all of my body parts, and aside from a couple of teeth marks
acquired during the nail clipping of a precious gentle American jill, I am
still whole and intact.... I find this difficult to believe, as I too have
snuggled and cavorted with the wild viscious sweedish ferrets... at least
the ones that Dayna wasn't playing with at the time...

To those who would suggest these fuzzies are inherently bad, I would like to
issue my most emphatic poo poo, and suggest you examine some other factors
like environment, feeding, or treatment.

Bob