From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 1998 12:03:18 -0400
Yesterday (Saturday) I was eating some chicken-fried rice.  My largest (and
youngest) ferret, Fuzzer wanted some.  However, he couldn't quite reach high
enough to grab the top of the table and pull himself up to try to get some.
So, being an understandably intelligent ferret, he extended his head as far
as he could and stretched his tongue over the edge of the coffee table in an
attempt to "lick" some chicken pieces onto the floor where he could reach
them!

The funniest part, was that, from my point of view, there was nothing but a
tongue sticking up past the edge of the coffee table.  At first, I didn't
know *what* to think.  Then, visions of the disembodied hand from the Adams
Family movies came to mind and I burst out laughing.  Of course, Fuzzer
didn't mind the laughter a bit and kept right on trying to sneak a snack!

Todd and the (move the plate CLOSER!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
http://users.success.net/toddl/