From:
Crystal Ferraro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:47:38 -0700
Thank you all for your responses regarding my question about the
scratching post.  My kids do have a dig box, but they have not played in
it for some time since Bilbo decided to eat the biodegradeable packing
peanuts I filled it with.  (He doesn't seem to understand when I tell him
that just because he CAN eat them doesn't mean he SHOULD.)  So, I will be
going out this weekend to find something else to fill it with.  I tried
rice once but quickly found I was alergic to the dust it produced.
(Eyes and throat swelled)  Perhaps I will try beans... Any suggestions
on a particular brand/type?

Thanks!
Crystal in Spokane, Wash.
with Baby, Bilbo & Frodo
Missing the Zigmeister, who waits at the bridge