From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 2009 03:00:51 -0400
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>I received only one answer to my question about parvocides that would
>kill ADV virus, and that was about using bleach. I already know about
>bleach but I am not going to wash all my clothes in it. I was asking
>about some other common chemicals, alcohol, Windex, etc. Help, anyone.

While most of the parvocides commercially available are not specifically
tested for ADV, just about any parvocide should work.  And, there are a
number of them commercially available.  Here are some links to several
items, available online from various providers.

http://www.revivalanimal.com/store/p/325-TekTrol.aspx
http://www.revivalanimal.com/store/p/2491-Roccal-D-Plus.aspx
http://www.revivalanimal.com/store/p/4567-Trifectant.aspx

[Moderator's note: Two jefferspet links were posted but were incorrect.
I'm going to guess on a couple of products there which look right and
substitute links to them. BIG]

http://www.jefferspet.com/ssc/product.asp?CID=0&pf_id=16267

http://www.jefferspet.com/ssc/product.asp?CID=0&pf_id=0032422

<http://www.cart32hosting.com/estore/template/detailed.php?id=0101366&referrer=/estore/template/search.php&cid=&pid=374>

http://alphatechpet.com/kennelsol.aspx

I hope this helps.

Danee DeVore
ADV - If your ferret hasn't been tested, you don't know!
For more information visit:
http://www.ferretadv.com
ADV - Find out how you can help:
http://help4adv.terrabox.com/