Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 1995 09:34:46 -0500
Hello all, I'm temporarily back from lurking... (not unlike the fuzzies when
they think I've got something good to eat)... and have a *major* problem.

My husband has been transferred to Guam (some of you may remember I was
asking about whether Guam was an FFZ; turns out it is), and now we're looking
for some friendly ferret-people who are willing to adopt Beaker and Ehrl, the
dynamic duo.  My parents are semi-willing to take the ferrets, but they both
travel a lot and the fuzzies would be confined to a cage most of the time.

I live in Silver Spring, MD, and will probably wind up taking an out an ad
in the Washington Post or the Washington City Paper to find them a new
home.  (If anyone on the FML knows of a good family in search of a pair of
ferrets I'd be much happier -- I'm rather wary of random people answering
classified ads).  Both Beaker and Ehrl will be 2 years old in September;
they're MF ferrets, but in perfect health, and never had any problems.  I
don't want to split them up -- they've been together all their lives.  Both
have mellowed into sweet, friendly ferrets.

If anyone is willing to adopt them, please drop me a line.  My e-mail
address is [log in to unmask]; my daytime phone is (202) 273-4200.

        -- Jenny Foreit