From:
Sherrie Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 1997 11:53:08 -0600
Hi!
I recall awhile back being reminded by (was it the Killian's) to watch the
Nickelodeon show 'Figure It Out' 'cuz (is it Courtney?) that was the segment
about her and their ferrets...did anyone else watch it?  It was on Monday @
4:00pm MST.  I watched and it was wonderful!  Besides the fact the panel was
stumped, (Courtney?) did a terrific job of showing off the family's ferrets
and answering questions (even tho' the panel asked pretty goofy questions)...
people were holding the ferrets, they showed them curled up in the hammock
in their cage, lots of 'oohs and 'ahhs' from the audience...wonderful!  Hope
I wasn't the only one to see it!

Also, Dweezil's ECE has all but gone away, just her poopies are still a bit
seedy...vet said this could continue for awhile, just see that she's keeping
her weight up and her energy.  Thanks a million to everyone who sent wishes
and advice...I tried to contact everyone personally, but if I missed anyone,
thanks again!

Sherrie
&
Dweezil ('hey, mom, can i be on tee-vee, too?  and gimme more duck soup!')