From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 07:26:27 -0700
Is it better to get the annual shots (rabies & distemper) early or late, as
relates to the "expiration" date?

Slinky, Kyle, & Noel are due at the end of this month.  No problem there, I
get a group discount for bringing the 3 in at once.  But Sandy isn't due
until November.  I used to take her in with Gizmo (for the group discount),
but now that Gizmo is gone, I won't get the good price.

So I'd like to take all four in at once, to get the discount and to get it
over with.  So would it be better to wait on the 3 and have them done with
Sandy?  Or should I bring Sandy in now and get her done too?  What if I
chose a date halfway between, like September, to get them all done?

Thanks!

=====
Aileen & the Herd minus one Herdling
Slinky, Kyle, Noel, Sandy, & Rootie the beagle
Missing Gizmo so much. We love you, baby.

Check out the Herd's website at:
 http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/7414/index.html