From:
Jacky Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jun 1998 13:05:49 +0100
Hi, Any one know of ferret clubs in Scotland?  Or English mags?  I have a
polecat neutered female and hope to get a young cinnamon male next week.
There seems to be a lack of ferret toys and things here.  My nearest shop
that sells one or two pet toys is 100 miles away?  I'm disabled and Rosie
gives me a lot of joy although she is jealous of my husband and nips him
quite nastily so I can't have both of them around together.