From:
Julie Barnhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:10:04 EST
If you remember me from a month ago, losing Quasi and the next day Maya,
well I wanted to let you all know that their other friend Sam, passed
this past Saturday.  I was taking her to the dr.s to help her to the
bridge, and I guess all the praying and hoping she would go in peace paid
off, cause she passed while she was in my lap.  Very peaceful.  All of
these losses are getting on my nerves.  It is not easy with 1, but 3 in
a month, phew.

Well, Sandee can you see that Sam meets up with Quasi and Maya.  I am
sure she would like a grand tour from them.  They were so close so I hope
they are all happy now.  No more pain for any of them.  YEAH!  I will
miss you little princess and I will be there shortly so enjoy until then.

Love, Julie
Mommy