Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 00:47:12 -0400
Shari

I was surprised at your post to anon over her not getting a necropsy.
Have you ever lost a ferret?  Do you know the pain?  How can you be
so cruel?  Anon was expressing her lost and sharing.  I would like to
think that this format is to give support.  I find your remark very
inappropriate.

I have lost several ferrets.  One of which died within a month of a mass
forming on it's brain.  I was told she would be dead in two weeks.
Instead of making her suffer we helped her cross over.  The hardest thing
to do, I have never let them cross by themselves.  I choose to have her
necropsied and still to this day there is no explanation for her death.
Instead of helping it has only left me with a bitter taste and several
questions unanswered and the awful image of what they did to her body.

I ask please think before you type.

God bless,
Lisa