From:
"Gustafson, Barb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:16:07 -0600
First off I'd like to thank everyone who sent in bids for the auction on
our web page.  The winning bid for the Ferret Pin goes to Linda Ralph of
B.C.  Canada.  Congratulations Linda, we know you'll enjoy your pin!  Just
a reminder that the AFS has some amazing hammocks and such on our web page
at http://www.ferrets.edmontonab.com

Barbara Gustafson (who's pouting cause she wasn't able to go to Ferrets
2000)
Alberta Ferret Society
President