From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 20:19:19 -0500
I just went to the SOS Memorial Page and there is a lot of new babies on
there.  You should check it out.
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/mem.html

If you've lost a special baby you should contact
and find out how to get your baby put on the Memorial Page.

Even Chiclet whom we've all fallen in love with because Sukie has kept us
updated on her is on there.  Dance on little girl!

Eleanor Mead posted about her Bear who just passed.  Last year in
exchange for a set of Tazzie Wheels she sent me photo's of Bear and the
recording of him eating, I really mean slurping and talking and REALLY
enjoying his food LOL !

I will always treasure them.  Thank you Eleanor for sharing Bear with us.
He was one very special little guy!