From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 07:14:02 -0500
To Stan Siatkowski:

When the old dishwasher was pulled out for the new one to be installed, the
workmen looked at me, and boy did I blush.

Behind the dishwasher were: 1 empty diet coke can, 1 old sneaker, pizza
crust, 1 dog bone, 2 dorrittos, 1 spattula, a missing set of keys, and a
wooden spoon!

Needless to say, a thorough inspection of the kitchen was held, and the
entire room is now ferret-proofed!

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA
Western New York and Finger Lakes Ferret Association
Rochester, NY