Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 21:09:20 -0400
To one and all,

Not all of you about my Mom.  To make a long story short, she had triple
by-pass surgery Nearly 3 weeks ago at age 76.  She has gone steadily
down hill since.  Lately she started improving, out of ICU and breathing
on her own.

Today she vomited and apsirated it into her lungs.  She is now back in
ICU and once again on a respirator.  X-rays showed vomit in her lungs,
doctor says that's very bad.  He also said Mom is in a deep depression
which could make her give up the fight.  She has blood in her urine.

I have a request.  Could you maybe send her a card or note to let her
know just how many people are thinking about her and praying for her?
I truly think it might perk her up a bit.

Needless to say, I love my Mom, I don't want to lose her.  She takes 2
steps forward and 3 back.  I'm at the end of my rope here.  She just
started to recognize us again, and now this.  Won't you please help?
Just a simple card or note, nothing big.

Her name and addy is -

  Doris Ratliff-- Room 403
  Easton Memorial Hospital
  S Washington Street