From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 19:46:11 -0700
On December 26th, my wife and I will be going on a well needed vacation.
We will be leaving Salt Lake City, Utah heading west through Reno (stay
over) than to Monterey, California for two days, then to Southern
California (Orange and Riverside County), then back through Las Vegas and
up to our home back in Salt Lake County, Utah.

If there is anyone out there, who might need a ferret transferred or
relocated along our route, please let me know.  We will be traveling
without our family of ferrets (SINCE WERE GOING INTO HOSTILE TERRITORY,
California), but if a shelter needs to relocate some fuzzies, or you need
some help, please let me know.

Rick
United Ferret Organization