From:
"Bill Looyen. (Ferretologist)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 1996 19:59:53 +1200
Debbie Riccio wrote:

>Alicia is right about the dosage of ferretone - at our last club meeting
>that Dr Judi Bell attended, she was reading the ferretone label and
>commented that at the recommended dosage, there was risk of Vitamin A
>toxicity - so please be careful.

Ferretone is not available in NZ, I have been using "Wheatgerm Oil" a
product derived from wheat grain and very rich on vitamin E.  The little and
bigger gritters are really nuts about this product.  Obtainable from health
shops and the like, used for human consumption.

Good luck from New Zealand.       Bill.