Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 11:32:29 EDT
Hi,

This post is directed at anyone living in Kentucky along I-65 between
Elizabethtown and Bowling Green, and anyone in Alabama/Florida panhandle
along US-231/I-10 between Dothan and Chattahoochee:

I am going to be traveling this route by minivan with 13 ferrets, 2 dogs,
and 3 cats from Michigan to Florida for a permanent move.  I am wondering
if anyone in the above areas would be willing/able to put us up for a
night?  I would need someone in each of the 2 areas or I'll be sleeping in
secured rest areas - I won't be able to get a motel room and won't leave
the animals alone in the van.

I would need the Kentucky stop over Saturday night, May 26 and the
Alabama/Florida stop over Sunday night, May 27.  To complicate things,
this is Memorial Day week end.

If anyone in the right areas is able/willing to help, please eMail me
off-list.

Thank you so much!!

Kim and crew