From:
Linda Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 16:15:50 -0400
Good morning, all:

People have a way of grabbing bad stories and running with them.  Let me
just say that I met Kim this past August when she kept my six kids during
my vacation, and she came across as a very caring and nurturing person.
Her houses are all marked as to who can interact safely with whom, and
were clean with lots of snuggly blankies.  She showed concern over a
growth my Pixel had on her side, and for which I intended to take her to
the vet on my return.  (It was a mast cell tumor, Kim.  Stitches out and
healing fine! : ) )   When I went back to pick them up, she was cradling
and worrying over a weekend charge who wasn't taking her mommy and
daddy's absence well.  She was thinking of calling them and suggesting
that they return home.  So you see, I'd trust her with my guys any time.

Linda Stuart