From:
"Barbara A. Hoult (aka Gustafson)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 15:18:30 -0600
William wrote:
>Recently, she decided to move them to the laundry room and keeps them
>in a dark corner, and began bringing them food!!!"

Boy did this post bring back some memories for me.  One of my dearly
departed ferrets "Julie", who has no doubt wrecking havoc at the Rainbow
Bridge these last few years, used to keep and feed a collection of
stuffies.  In her younger years she would move the stuffies from place
to place but every night she would put them back in their cage and make
sure they had food for the night.  I can't tell you how many times I
swept up the piles of food before the light bulb came on and I realized
what she was doing.

Thank you for the memories.

Barb