From:
She Who Eats Pancakes in the Sky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 1995 16:16:42 -0400
Hello, everyone!

I'm having sort of a dilemma.  My family and I are taking a wonderful trip
to the Virgin Islands at the end of next week.  My ONLY problem with this is
what to do with Chloe.  I don't (as of right now) have anyone to look after
her while I'm gone.  I'd love to take her with me to let her play in the
sand, but I'm very worried about (1) shipping her in the traditional
pet-carrier way (what if she gets too hot or, worse yet, gets lost?) and (2)
since the USVI are out of the country, would I have any problems with
customs?

I guess the bottom line is this:  Is it worth all the trouble to take her or
should I look high and low for a fuzzy-sitter?

Thanks . . .

                        Katy and
                        Chloe ("Sit still for a passport picture?  Ha!")