From:
Christina Joy Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 May 1998 12:00:12 -0700
I have three questions.

First, My 2 yr old female ferret (Sandy) has both changed colors and has
turned into one big fluff ball.  Is this normal?  I have noticed that she is
shedding but not alot thou....just a little here and there shes got more fur
on her than a monkey (ha ha)and its all poofed out.

Second, It's to the point where my 1 yr old Male (Scooter)thinks shes
something to grab by the back of the neck and drag her around kick and
screaming is this normal as well?  We have tried everything from letting her
out by herself so he will not attack her and hold her down like that.

Third, We are going to visit my Boyfriends family in Idaho and was wondering
if there were any shelters or ferret owners who have ferrets that are up for
adoption.  We are interesting in getting a fourth ferret one that is very
clam two to three yrs of age and is content to sleep most of the day but yet
has the energy to play when wants to.

Thanks

Joy
Sandy (the Fluff Ball)