From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:19:00 EDT
Remember Sean's story he's been writing over time (his book)?  I shared
it on the FML.  Some of you have not seen it.  But Sean has been writing
his own little "book" about King Rocky and his battles against "the
darkness" for two years.  Lol.  It's been very slow, he's just chugging
along with it.  Anyway, he also draws pics to go along with the story.
Here are his drawlings of King Rocky.  LOL.

This one is the "ultimate form of Rocky".  See he has all his armor on?
He has "power" surrounding and vibrating around all him.
http://pictures.sprintpcs.com//share.jsp
?invite=pEC2PQY9mPUvfLiL8UcU&shareName=Photo

This is King Rocky on his quest
http://pictures.sprintpcs.com//share.jsp
?invite=ZE62PcYvm5PFZUdaohW0&shareName=Photo

This is King Rocky at the onset of the story.
http://pictures.sprintpcs.com//share.jsp
?invite=VET2PiYkm5YGshv8Uolh&shareName=Photo

Thanks so much, Lori, for suggesting that I use my picture phone to share
these pics since I have no scanner.  I've been wanting to share these
with ferret people forever.  They have been so supportive and interested
in the story.  It's been great fun watching it evolve.

Now.  As for the "girly" pictures ..... I looked for those today so that
I could share those with a few of you as well (FML people, Sean shocked
us with two girly pics this past week).  Sean took them to SCHOOL!  LMAO.
I'll get them when he comes home, photo them, and send those out as well
(not to you, FML, unless you email me privately lol).  It's good that you
guys see his normal drawings first, such as these of Rocky, so you can
compare them to the girly one.  Then you'll know whyyyyyyyyyy we were so
shocked when we saw the girly pics.  I mean the most surprising thing
was that he was "into girls" at an appropriate age (a good thing).  But
almost equally shocking was the fact that they are just brilliant.

All hail King Rocky.  Defeater of The Darkness.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com