From:
"Tim C. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 1997 14:09:32 -0400
Hi all,
As a follow-up to my other note in FML 2020 and a note by another FMLer; I
would like to point out that Makai only gets to play soccer with Ping Pong
Balls when me or my wife is there to supervise.  As the other FMLer pointed
out Ping Pong Balls CAN be broken, cracked, etc.  As soon as we notice any
marks through the ball we toss it.  Particularily, weak are the multi-color
balls available.  So far Makai's first Ping Pong Ball, an old white one, has
no holes or cracks and he's "broke" 3 multi-color balls already.  I have not
tried the single color yellowish/orange ones, but I think they're closer to
the same material as the white ones.  Also it should be pointed out (again)
any toy broke, or missing "stuff" should be thrown away as soon as it's
noticed to be damaged, (after accounting for missing pieces, if applicable).

-- Tim and Soccer Playing Makai

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/tcwatson