From:
Kaye FitzGerald Gorham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 1997 01:44:31 +0100
Hi there,
You probably all know this but, having finally got round to watching the
video of "Mars Attacks!", there's a ferret in it!!!Right at the end, when
"We" win and all the martians have died, some of the heroes emerge into the
brave new world;one has a dove of peace on her hand and another lady is
carrying a sable polecat ferret!!Say thank you to Tim Burton for a nice bit
of PR.

I've not posted to you before, being new to ferrets and a foreigner to boot,
but you sure have it tough over there with your ferrets.  Over in the UK you
can pick up ferret kits for abou 2 each and there's no laws against them at
all.Most are kept as working pets, so are kept outside, but I think there's
a start of a trend towards keeping them purely as pets now.

Anyway, Hi from Buzz and Woody, my little boy's(Alex's) ferrets to all their
American cousins.

  Kaye.