From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 12:42:22 -0500
Hi it's me again!  Since I last wrote we still haven't found regular
daytime help for Tuesdays & Fridays.  Last night we had I think 15
supplemental feedings which is a *lot* but thankfully I (who did them all
while Mary & Norm cleaned cages & let out kids for playtime) had a bunch
of hungry kids who cleaned their plates within 15 minutes (sometimes it
can take up to an hour to feed a reluctant ferret).  I'm going to try to
come in on Saturday to clip all 100 ferrets' nails.  That's 2000 nails
give or take a few.

Speaking of 100 ferrets - we have even MORE waiting to be turned in.  We
have no room and some of the kids who've been at the shelter quite a while
are so sweet and gentle and all of them of course need a permanent home.
Please look into adopting from our or any other shelter - while I was on
vacation last week (making that 2 weeks since I was last in) we adopted out
one ferret and got in many more than that.  Please don't think that someone
else will help, someone else will volunteer, someone else will adopt.
Seeing that I posted a month ago about needing help on Tuesdays & Fridays
and we've gotten no responses, it seems that's what people assume - that
someone else may have already called and the "position" is filled.  Call
anyways!  What harm will it do?

On a happier note, Miya has grown in a full-furred tail!  All my kids were
plump & fluffy when I came back from vacation.  Too cute!

Ok enough rambling, I have to get back to catching up on my FML's.

*hugs n' dooks*

Amy & the innocent criminals

Miya - I'm a princess! Just look at my luxurious tail!
Nina - Wahhhhhhh! Where'd my supermodel figure go?
Jack - (Now sporting a furry lil' gigalo of a fur coat *g*)
Tazzums (Rascal) - I'm solid! *flexes fat, errrr...I mean muscles*
Joey - *Shreeeeeeeeeeeeak* Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ninaaaaaa! Leave me ALONE!

http://www.geocities.com/neenerbean_78