From:
zoosferretsanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2008 22:45:04 -0500
I`ve been asked to clarify what I meant when I said we used double
ended dog latches to hang our hammies. The real name for them is
"double end snap"

They`re safe, quick, easy to use, and durable. In all our years of
using them, we have never had to replace one. They`re heavy duty.
They last. (No more noise in the dryer! Easy to remove.)

We use the 4" nickel plated ones. We paid almost $2.00 apiece for
several years, until we discovered that Horse.com sells them for 99
cents.

It took awhile, but we finally changed our whole room over to these.

Here`s a link to the page on their site, so you can see what they look
like.

<http://www.horse.com/Farm-Ranch-Supplies/Barn-Hardware/Double-End-Snap-BPN04.html>

(Hope this works!)

Love,